Wednesday 23 October 2013

Halloween is coming

Welcome,

If you follow my blog and keep updated, you may be aware that I won the 2013 North West Stage Magic Championships. What a fantastic night - It's only just sinking in!

Halloween happens once a year and 2013 is no exception.

I have a busy Halloween lined up  and it will includes a lot of traveling around sunny Cumbria.

I will also be performing in Preston Guild Hall Theater tomorrow and Friday with my good friend Kyle Oram and we will be providing 1920's strolling entertainment for an Opera event. I'm very excited because I will be trying new routines which I have been working on for the past two weeks.

As an honorary fool of Muncaster Castle, you can come and see me perform along with a fantastic line up at Muncaster Castle.

This year I will be performing close up magic in the courtyard along with Foppeltwig who will concoct some potent and magical spells and my friend Tim Marston, a talented international fire juggler who I have performed with all over the country and as far a field as Egypt where we entertained in El Guna on a beautiful marina, around venues, VIP parties and Ministry of Sound.

Muncaster put on the BEST Halloween event in the UK, to find out how to book your tickets click here : muncaster.co.uk 

Muncaster Halloween week starts 26th Oct till 1st November and offers a really family friendly atmosphere.

Once Muncaster winds down I will start a small tour of South Cumbria till the 6th November. The tour will come to a climax on the 7th November with my close up magic cabaret night :
'Astonishment Night'. The event has sold out and I will be joined by a fantastic audience.

In other news I have received offers from two national tourist attractions for Christmas entertainment - exciting.

For further details about Joel Dickinson, magician in Cumbria check out my website at \

www.joel-dickinson.co.uk

Joel at Muncaster Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment